Our New House. . .Maybe

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Well I can finally say it, WE HAVE AN ACCEPTED OFFER ON A NEW(ER) HOUSE! I've been holding that in for a little while, if you couldn't tell.  It still doesn't mean it's ours but at least we're going in the right direction.  We put a contingency on the offer which means we have to sell our house before we can finalize.  So we could still lose the house.  But our house is on the market, so again, a step in the right direction.  The new(er) house is larger and get this...it has a 5-car garage! And guess what, WE HAVE 5 CARS!  I know, we won't know what to do!  But, again, not getting our hopes up because we still have to sell our house first! Here's just one little glimpse of what it looks like.

So that leads me to my next post!